Thursday 6 December 2012

LoL Ladder Climb: Day 13


Game 1

Champions


Game Summary

We had a decent early game. I got a double kill bot, trading 2/1 and continued to keep up in CS with Ez. Mid was awful. Annie kept overextending without wards and getting ganked by Hecarim. Oh and LB was afk for around 5 minutes and Annie still lost the lane. Jayce got beat top too due to lack of wards. We never really had team fights since Annie was caught alone about 5 times. Annie also tried to initiate 1v5 with flash ults when the team wasn't even there. Then she blamed everyone else. :(


Positives/Negatives

I won my lane with Millerov supporting. I tried to save a few people a few times and got caught because of it though.

ELO

1371 (-16)

Other Notes

I'm not sure how Annie is in gold. She had 0 map awareness and was really rude to the team.


Game 2

Champions


Game Summary

We had another frustrating game to do the lack of mid. Jax roamed and died fb to the other team, and then Kat as well. 0/2 going into laning phase. I was behind due to no health from no one helping on my blue, and was behind 3 levels. I ganked when I could but was impossible in most cases. Jax won top, Kat kept feeding mid and lost 2 turrets by the time 20 mins came around. We all muted Kat and tried to keep playing, but they took a baron and walked over us.



Positives/Negatives

I did what I could, but the bad start that Jax and Kat gave us put me far behind and I didn't have much presence for the rest of the game.

ELO

1355 (-16)

Other Notes

Kat was really abusive towards everyone and ruined the experience. I've been really unlucky today with trolls and flamers unfortunately. 2 reports, hopefully 2 bans soon. Moving on!


Game 3

Champions


Game Summary

Hey! I got my Anivia pick after I decided to come back and solo queue. Teemo was countering Darius so we traded lanes before the game started. Rengar and I picked up FB on Teemo. He still pressured me hard and it was rough at times, but I kept up in CS. Bot lane and mid both kept within their opponents farm, and traded kills. We lost first dragon, but fought well in team fights. We took baron after we caught out Taric, and kept pressing the team fight advantage and won the game.



Positives/Negatives

I helped out Darius and laned against Teemo top. I got FB with Rengar on him, and kept within his CS even with constant harassment. I landed some good walls, although I missed a few walls at times as well. I got caught by Teemo at one point too and died.

ELO

1372 (+17)

Other Notes

We had a good team. No one flamed when anyone died or made a mistake. We worked together to achieve victory!

I'm down a game, but feel tired so no more ranked tonight. Also it's exam period for me so I don't have as much time for gaming until I'm done. Counting down the days until break now!



No comments:

Post a Comment