Friday 16 November 2012

League of Legends - Climbing That Ladder

Hello hello! It's been awhile since I've used this blog. I figure now is a good time to bring it back.

I'm not sure many know, but I love playing League of Legends. I've played for about 2 years now, and enjoy my time spent in ranked. Now in Season 2, I ended up climbing the ladder from 1200 to 1547 to capture that gold rating (top 7% of the entire League from what I've read; I'm still waiting for confirmation on Season 2 stats from Riot though).

 The soft elo reset was a few days ago, and I've fell into a slump. I lost a lot of placement matches, and am currently sitting at 1178 elo. So I figured, let's make part of this blog a progress update of me climbing the ladder! I'm not too worried about getting back into Gold, it will just take a little time (most likely once more people have their placement matches done).

 My plan which got me to Gold rating last season was to focus on 1 role and a few champs. I carried myself with Amumu and Corki for the most part, and I plan on using a similar setup this time around.

Here are the champs I will be playing at this current time in the meta (in order of preference).

 Jungle: Amumu
ADC: Vayne
Top: Singed
Mid: Anivia
Support: Blitzcrank

 Let's do this! I'll be making updates after each game I played, and information on what happened and what I can improve on.

Starting Elo (OUCH!):

No comments:

Post a Comment