Friday 16 November 2012

LoL Ladder Climb: Day 1 Part 2

Game 4

Champions




Game Summary

The champion select went normally. I chose Graves this time over Vayne as I thought Nunu would be support (I was incorrect). Early game went well after a slight hiccup for a 2v2 trade (FB their team) bot. I dominated with Taric, Riven and TF traded with Karth and Jax. Mid game we were grabbing all objectives, but lost a stupid baron after the team got caught and didn't back in time to heal. Once we started fighting 5v5 again we won easily, catching Karthus out and ending the game.



Positives/Negatives

Out CSed and destroyed Ez and Sona bot (starting at Lvl 6).

Still need to hit that 75 CS / 10 minute mark.

ELO

1220 (+20)

Other Notes

FIRST PENTAKILL EVER AFTER 2000+ GAMES PLAYED YAY!


Maybe I'll play Graves more now lol. Anyway, onward!


Game 5

Champions




Game Summary

Champion select was normal, with a guy (Ez) proclaiming that it's his smurf and that he's beaten Crs Nyjacky in lane before as Kass. I get my favourite, Amumu jungle. We start off with some great kills in early lane, after a failed invade (Poppy flashed away almost dead). We continue to steamroll and win a 20 minute game.



Positives/Negatives

I had some decent ganks and saves, and hit most of my Qs. However I missed a kill I may have been able to get on Cho. Oh well.

ELO

1240 (+20)

Other Notes

Climbin' that ladder!


Game 6

Champions



Game Summary

I was last pick in queue, so I went for my trusty support Janna (Blitz was banned). I was able to zone both Vayne and Sona, allowing Ez for some easy CS. Irelia stomped top hard and carried for the rest of the game.





Positives/Negatives

I saved teammates on multiple occasions while not dying myself. Not sure anything else I could have done that game, I warded everywhere I should have and did my job well.

ELO

1257 (+17)

Other Notes

Tip: Stay positive in your games. Don't rage at others; it helps everyone win (Riot has some stat on this, you win like 17% more or something if you cooperate and are friendly). I know at times I start feeling down, but I usually am able to maintain that positive attitude and spirit needed for that extra edge. I've been really working on it and it helped me reach Gold S2 for sure.

Anyway that's all for tonight folks! I'll continue hopefully this weekend. Good start for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment