Sunday 18 November 2012

LoL Ladder Climb: Day 2 Part 2

I got fed up with the numerous pieces of work that I needed to complete, so what better than procrastinating by playing League!


Game 5

Champions





Game Summary

We had a a team comp with lots of CC in selection. Top, mid and jungle all seemed to trade kills early game in laning phase. Leona and I zoned Corki hard and had the early lead. Mid game we traded more kills, and the team started to get cocky and be caught out at times. After we sorted it all out, we rolled in 5v5 team fights with all the CC we had.




Positives/Negatives

Out CSed and harassed Corki in lane with good zoning from Leona. However I got caught out once as Taric pinked tribush and river.

ELO

1274 (+18)

Other Notes

None!

Game 6

Champions



Game Summary

Some of the players on our team were already negative in champion select, saying we had "too much AP" and "no initiator". This continues into the early game with a few of them saying GG SUR 20 etc. I tell everyone to relax and focus on their own lane. We dominate every lane with the presence of Shaco and continue on to a 30 minute victory.



Positives/Negatives

We zoned Kog well and I outfarmed him like a boss. I did everything I should have during this game. I just need to continue to work on trading while csing in lane.

ELO

1293 (+19)

Other Notes

Time for bed! Day Two complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment