Wednesday 28 November 2012

LoL Ladder Climb: Day 11


Game 1

Champions


Game Summary

I went into select in 2nd position, but was somehow forced into jungle with Amumu banned. I said no problem and took Olaf for a spin. Early game was good, I had a successful gank top to help get Riven ahead. Bot was doing very poorly so I then focused there and turned things around. Diana mid was doing well and got a kill or two off of Elise mid. Mid game our team started going full derp (cocky attitudes :S). Riven and Diana got themselves caught a few times each in their jungle. I told everyone to focus and we finished them off easily with 2 good team fights.



Positives/Negatives

I ganked well and helped the lanes out as best I could. I landed most of my axes to catch opponents. I initiated team fights decently as well. I got caught once though while trying to save Diana/Riven deep in their jungle. I should have thought it out and let them die instead of me dying as well.

ELO

1365 (+17)

Other Notes

If your team starts to go full derp due to cockiness, try to bring them back to reality. Get your team focused before you throw the game!


Game 2

Champions


Game Summary

I took Graves out for a spin this game. I had a Fiddle supporting me, but it didn't work out well in lane. He kept getting caught by Leona and we would lose engagements because of it. I still farmed away and ignored him flaming me (muted him after awhile), and kept up with CS of MF. Kat got destroyed mid and would blame others for all her deaths (lol). Top did very well. Fiddle tried to surrender a few times when we lost team fights mid game, but we lost them due to Kat and Fiddle getting caught out a lot. We kept going and turned the game around to win!



Positives/Negatives

I kept up with CS of MF even with Fiddle. I got caught a few times, and started to crack under the constant flaming by Fiddle and Kat though, and made more mistakes because of it (bad engagements, missing auto-attacks). It wasn't a very good game for me.

ELO

1384 (+19)

Other Notes

Calm down, it's just a game :D


Game 3

Champions


Game Summary

Not a fun game! We had a leaver at 15 mins even though it was easily winnable, and then an AFK Shaco that fed lanes, trolled, threw racial slurs and kept trying to surrender, and finally sat in base. 2 reports were handed out. The game was easily winnable too :( Wall of shame goes out to EndQuicker the racist and ravenshaw11 for the rage quit.


Positives/Negatives

I did fine in lane and was up. I was caught once (I was really stupid and headed up river even though I knew Ahri was coming down!)

ELO

1367 (-17)

Other Notes

Some games you get a troll or leaver. If you're really unlucky you get 2! Just report them and move on, they will eventually be permabanned. I'll do a post about the tribunal sometime soon. I go on every day to do my 20 cases, and the effect is bigger than you think!

Good night for now though!


No comments:

Post a Comment