Saturday 24 November 2012

LoL Ladder Climb: Day 8


Game 1

Champions


Game Summary

I was first pick, so I banned out trying to get Amu. Unfortunately the other team banned him so I picked up Shen. Teemo was top versus me so I was countered to say the least. However Teemo misplayed and dove too early (without ignite) and I picked up first blood. Bot and mid were fine and started dominating. I ulted in key spots to keep teammates alive and counter with some kills and objectives (dragon). We took baron and went on to win the game with little resistance.


Positives/Negatives

I made some good ults in key times to turn around team fights and keep my teammates alive. I had brutal CS though, which was a combination of me being out of lane a lot from ulting and taking objectives, and the counter (Teemo) I had in lane.

ELO

1344 (+17)

Other Notes

Don't beg for honour! It looks bad and is reportable!


Game 2

Champions


Game Summary

So in this game I was the fourth pick, and Mu was banned and top, mid and ADC chosen. I decided to jungle as Skarner. I had a slow early game, and couldn't seem to penetrate the lanes to grab some kills. I was killed in my jungle early by Shyv, however Kat came by late and picked up a double kill, snowballing her. In mid game we had trouble, all the lanes dying and people getting caught out a  lot, as well as playing the blame game (I muted the entire team at this point). We continued on, and once we started team fighting we were able to catch their carries out and take their inhibitor. We pressed this advantage by going for baron. They tried to stop with Shyv diving baron but I outsmited and we picked up the buff and aced their team in the process. We carried on to win.



Positives/Negatives

I had a few good ults to catch carries that were out of position. I didn't have a good game though. I died early in the jungle when I thought Shyv was countering me in there but I still went anyway. I couldn't seem to hit a good ult for the longest time in early team fighting too.

ELO

1362 (+18)

Other Notes

I'm quite tired tonight from being up late last night, so I'm ending here for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment