Tuesday 20 November 2012

LoL Ladder Climb: Day 4


Game 1

Champions




Game Summary

Oh boy this game started off really well. Our fifth pick wanted ADC however it was taken before it got to him. This was his response (Chaser).


He went jungle and locked, however or fantastic fourth pick filled support for us (thank you!). Anyway the game started after the whole ordeal in selection. There were no invades so lanes started normally. Morg got a few quick kills on Kat and Lee had first blood on Irelia top. Bot was back and forth, both Sivir keeping within 7 CS of me at all times. They failed a few early ganks on bot, and our jungle started ganking back. Overall we were trading kills bot however we had more presence because of our mid which was ahead of theirs. We kept the lead, captured a dragon and kept control of their blue buff. They surrendered a few team fights later.




Positives/Negatives

I out CSed their Sivir by 10 mins, but she took it back by 20 mins or so. I was trading at the wrong times. I tried to trade a couple of times with Sivir with the Janna shield on, but I should have known better and backed off or switched my focus to Janna. I corrected this part way through the game. Other than that I had decent map awareness and didn't get caught by any ganks.


ELO

1306 (+16)


Other Notes

Nothing out of the ordinary this game. I'm glad that we got an early lead as I suspect that our jungle would have flamed if we started to lose. That's the chance you take if you start a game when you see chat like that in selection.

Game 2

Champions




Game Summary

We had 1 of our teammates spam NO in champ select. Other than that everything seemed normal other than the rarely used Morg support. Early game was fine for most lanes. I kept up with Ori's CS, and was able to dodge most ball harassment while landing my Q E combo. Bot lane did well early game getting up a few kills early. Ali had some good ganks, and got a kill top early too. We lost 2nd and 3rd blue buff due to Ali smiting too early and them having vision of our blue. We lost 1 team fight around 20 minutes in bot lane, and Cait started flaming so I muted her. We continued and caught out some of their players in the next fights, and continued on for the victory.



Positives/Negatives

Kept up with Ori's CS and was able to pick up a kill bot during laning phase. I could not hit walls all game though. I'm not sure why I couldn't that game, but it was brutal. I'll figure out what was going wrong and improve on that for next time.

ELO

1325 (+19)

Other Notes

Don't flame! It's not cool.


Game 3

Champions



Game Summary

I got my Anivia mid again, except versus a Kass this time. I could tell he wasn't very good. He didn't bully me enough mid game. Anyway our team did fine and got FB off Ez in a counter-invade. I harassed Kass early, and our bot and top both got kills in their lanes. Mundo gave a kill to Kass in a silly 1v1 exchange at low health. We worked through it and had control over objectives. We caught them out at inhib turret and they surrendered. GG!


Positives/Negatives

I did well versus the Kass mid. I kept my range and when he came in I didn't shy off right away. When you go against a burst champ like Kass, after their initial spell combo you can give a little back to them before backing away. I had a lot more CS than him by mid game. However I still missed a few walls!

ELO

1344 (+19)

Other Notes

I'm back to my highest ELO for this (pre) season! Time to keep this momentum up and get over that 1400 mark (hopefully by the weekend).

Good night!






No comments:

Post a Comment