Monday 26 November 2012

LoL Ladder Climb: Day 9

Game 1

Champions



Game Summary

I went support as everyone wanted their own lanes and carries. They all fed hard early (0/4, 0/3, 0/4 etc). I did what I could to turn the game around. We did and started winning as the other team was arrogant and dove towers with 1, 2 or 3 people, however Rumble started trolling by saying we didn't need him and threw the game allowing them to secure the win. It's not fun with trolls (as usual :D)


Positives/Negatives

I warded where I should, protected everyone I could and tried to keep the team calm. I may have been caught once, but I think it was a team fight so I'm not too sure (I forget :S)

ELO

1344 (-17)

Other Notes

Not much else to say. It turned from losing situation to a winning situation to a throw because of a troll. Hope the next one is better!


Game 2

Champions



Game Summary

We had a decent early game. We went up a few kills and traded with them a lot. I tried to make calls of when to fight however the team had blinders on and chased no matter what. We lost a lot of team fights when I was telling us to b. The team wanted to fight outside turret range while they had baron buff and Vayne liked to farm bot instead of helping against inhib towers. An unfortunate loss :/

Positives/Negatives

I took Eve's tower and dominated her in lane. She countered by roaming. The support didn't pick ward river or tri, and even though I called missing every time she was out of lane, bot still kept pushing their tower and dying to her. I stayed positive and tried to organize the team, but they didn't want to listen at all and instead tried to engage at bad times 3v5 (etc). I was caught out once when pushing mid as Eve went bot to gank. She faked and came back and ganked me with Olaf.

ELO

1328 (-17)

Other Notes

Well I'm down two. I should stop for now and maybe pick it up later based on my rule :(


Alright I came back to play some more but wasn't feeling it tonight. I'm going to have to leave tonight off with an 0/2 streak. Feels bad :S

No comments:

Post a Comment