Tuesday 27 November 2012

LoL Ladder Climb: Day 10


Back in action tonight! Let's get that ELO back up! Shoooting for gold!

Game 1

Champions


Game Summary

I got my Anivia mid! I had a rough start as I was countered by Fizz and I knew at levels 6 - 10 he could combo me down in 1 fight. I died twice then, but with a few Skarner ganks and me rushing Athene's Unholy Grail, I was able to take him down after then. Our team was losing all lanes, but once I had my farm and mid/end game items, I was unstoppable. We picked good fights for the most part (other than Skarner getting caught out on 3 separate occasions), and punished them for charging in with my wall to split the fight. We dominated and went on to win.

Positives/Negatives

I had a slow early game in lane due to Fizz. However I caught back up and dished supreme punishment later and I still outfarmed him early/mid game!

ELO

1347 (+19)

Other Notes

If you are down, stick to smart engagements and farming. Don't go out of your way to fight unless it's for objectives. Learn to pick your battles.


Game 2

Champions


Game Summary

We had a good team. Jax mucked top and was 3/0 by 10 minutes. Bot got destroyed. We had a first time ranked player and it showed. They went down about 4 kills by 10 minutes. Jax starts going superman on them and dies 5 times in a row with no kills. I get caught trying to save Jax and go down myself. We couldn't come back and lost the game due to everyone getting caught out too much.


Positives/Negatives

I matched TF's farm in game. That's about it. I got caught trying to save hero mode Jax, but other than that I died defending inhib turret.

ELO

1328 (-19)

Other Notes

Another problem with the 1300s is this is where all the new ranked players get put to play. It really shows too when you get one. It's unfortunate, and that is why some games just go poorly.


Game 3

Champions


Game Summary

Great game! I started with Diana jungling. We had a really strange comp; 2 assassins, and 3 longer range more poke type champs. Anyway we started off trading kills in all lanes, Kat had trouble with Kass early mid. Nid destroyed Kayle's farm, and bot lane was back and forth with my ganks picking them up kills and the lane win. We found our stride with team fights, and were able to dive in and get the carries before retaliation. We lost baron but aced them there to move in for the win.



Positives/Negatives

I had decent lane presence mid/late laning phase, however it was tough as bot top and mid really wanted ganks as they were losing. I did what I could and destroyed in team fights, always picking up the carries.

ELO

1348 (+20)

Other Notes

That's it for tonight! 1 win is better than none ;) I may play a few normals, we'll see. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment