Monday 19 November 2012

LoL Ladder Climb: Day 3 Part 2


Game 5

Champions




Game Summary

The champ select started off rocky, with our 4th pick saying that our 5th pick didn't play support and that he didn't have any support champs. He went Nunu and the game started. No one set up for a counter invade so they stole my blue buff and I fell very far behind. I had no presence and they just steamrolled after that. Gragas started flaming and things fell apart by mid game.




Positives/Negatives

Nothing positive. I was positive in my attitude, but I didn't have a chance without that blue.

ELO

1274 (-19)

Other Notes

I should really start a wall of shame. CookieClone would be on it for his poor attitude and verbal abuse all game. I had to mute him. Let's hope the next one will be better!


Game 6

Champions




Game Summary

Got my Graves ADC, had a Voli go support. They stole our red buff but Ahri dove me bot level 1 and I was  able to take first blood. Wu Kong was winning against our Jax top but we had a good LB and Noc holdin' down everything mid to bot and then eventually helped out with top. We had control over all the objectives (buffs and dragon) after that, and continued our snowball to win the game.




Positives/Negatives

I got FB after a 4 man level 1 gank bot. I was outfarmed by Vayne at lower levels, I think mainly because their Sona/Vayne combo could harass us more than our melee Voli.

ELO

1290 (+16)

Other Notes

That's it for tonight for me. From trolls and ragers to positive teammates and super carries, today had it all. I'll resume my climb tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment