Friday 16 November 2012

LoL Ladder Climb: Day 1 Part 1

Game 1

Champions


Game Summary

This game got off to a rocky start. Urgot trolled the champ select by randoming a champion and saying he was mid. Nonetheless no one backed out and the game started. I found out that we had 2 silvers, 2 golds, 1 unranked in our team based on Season 2 stats.

There was a level 1 team fight in our jungle after Ezreal got caught out. We lost FB but managed to trade 2 for 2 kills. Bot, mid and top all traded kills in lane. When team fighting started we won every fight we were grouped in 5, however both teams got caught out at multiple times.

We managed to take the win, even with verbaul abuse among Ezreal and Urgot on our team, and the enemy team as well. Reports were handed out.

 Positives/Negatives

I traded with Teemo well in lane, even though he is a Singed counter. I outcsed him by 20 at the 15 minute mark. However I got caught a few times by his mushrooms and by going back at stupid places. I will smarten up for next game.

ELO

1199 (+21)

Game 2

Champions



Game Summary

Champ selection was fine, until the end everyone calling roles and making sure all spots were filled. I lined up as a counter to Singed (as Darius), however support decided he would be going as a Wu Kong carry. He at least took exhaust after some recommendation by myself.

Early game we were losing a 4v4 due to Rammus on their team DCing and our Wu Kong DCing as well. We caught up and surpassed them mid game, but Jax on our team threw the game by continuing to split push alone, ending up in 1v5s and dying. It was an easy win, but a throw unfortunately.



Positives/Negatives

I dominated top, destroying Kayle's CS by doubling it in 10 minutes. I got caught a few times again though, and got angry with myself and how my team was throwing. I will try to improve on that for next game.

ELO

1177 (-22)

Other Notes

I don't think I'll be able to get Amumu much due to his constant banning at this lower elo. As well, I reported 2 of their players for attempted honour trading after the game.

Game 3

Champions



Game Summary

Everyone filled a role in champ selection with no trouble. Blitz was banned and I was last pick so I went as Janna. The team worked well. Singed destroyed top against Olaf and constantly pressured the lane. I supported my Ez well, other than taking 3 kills accidentally. Oops. We just dominated for a 20 surrender vote.


Positives/Negatives

I warded well for the most part, and kept my Ez alive when he went Rambo. However we overextended at one point and got destroyed by 4. I need to place a ward higher in the river/their wraiths to combat this.

ELO

1200 (+23)

Other Notes

That's all the games I'm going to play for now! I may be on later to continue the struggle lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment