Thursday 22 November 2012

LoL Ladder Climb: Day 6

Back in action after a long day! It took awhile to get in my first game. I had 2 games where people backed out due to someone trolling in champ select, then another for no apparent reason. Is this foreshadowing of the games I'm about to place? I guess we will find out.

Game 1

Champions




Game Summary


Great game all around. We started off strong with a level 1 invade/FB, giving it to our AD carry Graves. he snowballed from there bot lane, taking ~8 kills in lane. I had a risky gank by a low health Shen early, but he managed to make it out under 10 health and with a kill under my belt. We just snowballed the lead from there. The enemy team QQed a lot in chat and you could tell their heads were already out of the game. 20 min. surrender!



Positives/Negatives

I beat Diana handily in lane. I tried to keep my distance from her, or if she did engage I would just stun her and deal some damage and back off. I got caught once though mid game. I was being too cocky. I shouldn't do that :/

ELO

1287 (+15)

Other Notes

Good start!


Game 2

Champions


Game Summary

DAMN THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! Feels good! What a game. What a game! Enter early game. Our mid and top are down 3 kills each. Our jungler is struggling to keep up. I'm taking kills bot, but Sona keeps getting caught out. We are down about 10 kills by mid game. I take the reigns and try to guide our team. With our CC, we can easily catch out their team. Little by little, team fight by team fight, we slowly work our way back into contention. We keep disengaging when they try to blow all their ults, then counter engage onto whoever is caught out. It works perfectly each time. We get 1 last fight where Irelia is caught out top. Yorick is soloing her and she starts to run away. I shoot my arrow from mid, hoping to catch her. Irelia is getting away! She flashes! RIGHT INTO MY ARROW! Yorick picks up the kill. We grab baron, press the advantage and win!



Positives/Negatives

I did EVERYTHING I could. I was up in my lane even with Sona getting caught out. I tried to keep the team positive when we were down. I tried to help my fellow teammates with the strategies that should help us win. On the negative side, I got caught out once by the Leona with ghost (wut?). I wasn't expecting that.

ELO

1305 (+18)

Other Notes

These are the games, man it feels so good. Yorick and others were QQing and being negative early. I try to keep the mood positive. They start to realize that the game is winnable, and cheer up a bit. Success! I have to leave that as my last game for the night. It's just too good to follow up with another. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment